8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 2 8-Bit Dr. Horrible Act 2

This is amazing

This series is incredibly well done. Granted there were a few things left out, but that's fairly minor. I also love how you included a bridge scene and the combination of "Slipping" and "A Man's Gotta Do" for ti because that was genius. The music fits well and the storyline is well told.

Flight of the Crow Flight of the Crow

Very nice

I enjoyed that. The animation was good, storyline was simple but effective. I will be waiting to see what occurs in the second half.

Pavlov's Box Pavlov's Box

Not bad

That was pretty good. But because this is something that kind of bothers me, wouldn't the box be Shrodinger's?

The-Negator responds:

It was a choice between Shrodinger or Pavlov. The reason I went with the latter it because our victim seemingly failed be conditioned to leave stuff the hell alone.

WTFuture WTFuture

Nice one!

This was hysterical. The music fit well with the scenario, the jokes were well sent and the payoffs were great. Especially Matt going back and taking control of the world.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Nice one!

This is hilarious! We actually watched this in my APLaC class a couple of days ago for a 'humor' segment. Ther dramatic music, tone, and the exact pronunciations of teh spellings made it a roll on the floor laughing comedy (also, the definition for "contrail").

(By-the-by: My perspective whenever I see a 'oh-this-sucks' review with that many errors, I not only ignore it as worthless but also think "Aw, the moron has an opinion, that so adorable" just because I think that if you spend that much time on a rant, but no time on grammer/spelling, you are officially an idiot.)

C. Crashing Troll Boss C. Crashing Troll Boss

Very humorous

You got the scene dead on, now you should probably do the combat scene with the boss in the river.

F E A R F E A R

Chilling, but confusing

I liked it a lot, but I really kind of missed what happend at the end. I am left baffled, but not baffled enough to give it less than 9 stars.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Grotesque, spinechilling, but amazing

The video sent chills through me as I saw how the story played out. Especially when it turned out that the storyteller was the Wolf. It was terrifying, but I loved every second of it.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Amazing!

Cool as ever! I'm excited to see how the series goes!
(PS-Nice throwback joke from episode 1)

Super Mario bros Z ep 1 Super Mario bros Z ep 1